The Alfa base for pizza is a table that makes for maximum versatility for setting up an outdoor kitchen on wheels and to get the best out of your garden oven. Here are its main features:
- All-round flexibility to install an outdoor cooking station.
- It comes with 4 swivel castors with brakes.
- Made of high-resistance stainless steel with no sharp edges.
- It is equipped with a large compartment to stack firewood or to place gas cylinders to have them always at the ready.
- It includes many serviceable accessories such as a peel holder, a handle to move it around, a bottle opener and some hooks to hang tools like tea towels or oven mitts.
The multifunctional base for pizza is one of the key utensils to create a pizzeria at home. It can be used as a supporting surface for a free-standing wood or gas-fired oven. The spacious compartment below allows you to stack firewood or arrange gas cylinders with the option of fixing a door to hide them from view.
It measures 90 cm high with three available lengths (100, 130 and 160 cm) and two different depths (80 cm for the 100 cm long table and 90 cm for the other two).
It works well as a support for the oven and even better as a counter to make anthology pizzas.
It is perfect for this use if you already have a mobile oven placed on a table (ideally if it was made to measure as for our Top + base domestic ovens) or if you have a traditional outdoor wood-burning oven.
The table accessories:
- Shovel holder (in use and at rest)
- Three stainless steel hooks for hanging accessories such as dish towels and oven mitts
- Anthracite gray aluminum handle
- Umbrella hole
- Bottle opener
The multi-function pizza table is made of 304 stainless steel with a Scotch Brite finish. The skillful hands of our craftsmen have managed to create a magnificent pizza table with no sharp corners.
Its light weight and four swivel castors with brakes make it very easy to move.
Well, immediately put the Alfa workstation where you like it and make it the centerpiece of your outdoor kitchen.