Aran prefabricated barbecue, simple and light model, without losing the quality of being able to make fire with firewood as well as with charcoal. Small but complete.
Hood made of refractory concrete with spark arresting system (precaution and security system, to avoid possible fires), it is supplied unpainted, material resistant to inclement weather conditions outside and resistant to fire temperatures.
Fire box made of refractory brick and refractory cement, to be able to withstand the high temperatures that fire with wood can reach as well as withstand the lower temperatures of fire with charcoal. Fire box with three positions of guides embedded in stainless steel to have different levels of cooking, it is supplied with a cooking grill in stainless steel, useful measure of 59 x 44 cm. OPTIONAL, Drawer to collect the metallic ashes, drawer not embedded to be able to be removed in case of need and to be able to make the fire directly in the fire base.
Structural support in natural concrete, unpainted. OPTIONAL, paint and gray sealer according to ARAN model.
- Bell in unpainted refractory concrete
- Spark arresting system
- Interior in brick and refractory concrete of 5 cm
- Three positions for the 59 × 44 cm stainless steel grill
- Worktop, side table and support with intermediate shelf in unpainted gray concrete
- Total measurements: width 130 x depth 53 x height 203 cm