Berguedà rustic barbecue, for those who love cooking ember and a wood-fired oven, a very complete barbecue, with a set of oven (made of refractory concrete), hearth made of refractory brick and refractory cement to be able to make fire with firewood and also with charcoal, wide work table in natural stoneware and a very useful sink to wash vegetables, cooking utensils. Hoods for fume extraction, include sparking system.
- Bells in refractory concrete painted and stuccoed in white
- Spark arresting system
- Interior in brick and refractory concrete of 5 cm
- 69 × 45 cm stainless steel grill
- Built-in ash drawer
- Side tables and stoneware stack with white marble grain profile
- White marble grain support with ample logs
- Weight: 2,052 kg
- Measurements: Width 296 x Depth 91 x
- Height 241.5 cm
There are no reviews yet.