The “zesty” oven you were looking for!
Brio at last! Here’s the new Alfa Forni’s 2-pizza gas-fired oven. Brio is the oven that heats up so quicky that you can eat your first pizza in just 30 minutes.
Bring home the Brio to cook the real Neapolitan pizza in 60 seconds!
Alfa’s R&D team has succeeded in producing an oven capable of retaining as much heat as possible by limiting heat loss after a careful study of the cooking chamber’s proportions and fluid flows protected by the Alfa Flue System™ patent; in this way, the heat is trapped for a long time inside the Alfa high-density fire bricks so that they reach the good temperature for an even cooking.
Choose how to set up your kitchen nook with an Alfa oven: the Brio comes in the top version so that you can place it on an existing surface in the garden, mount it on its dedicated base or install it on the Alfa multifunction table
- External oven temperatures are moderate because of the triple layer of high-density, ceramic fibre insulation usually used in commercial pizza ovens (30% more insulation than competing products).
- The Alfa refractory bricks have higher density to gradually release heat and cook better (40% more retention than competing products).
- The Brio dimensions have been especially designed so that the oven can rest on the top of outdoor kitchens (only 76 cm deep).
- The Brio’s wraparound design will leave all your guests speechless.
- Available in the top version to place on the table, the shelf or the dedicated Alfa base.
The patented Alfa Forni kit allows to turn your gas-fired oven into a wood-burning one.
Just two simple steps to make the switch: cover the burner on the left with the lid to protect it from the soot and the heat of the flame and use the holder to wedge the firewood.
This way the fire starts to burn on the side opposite the burner and never on the burner lid (check the burner is working well before using the gas again).
Made of AISI 441 stainless-steel, the hybrid kit has been specially designed to make the use of the gas-burning oven as easy as possible and to enjoy the pleasures of a wood fire.