The largest gas-fired oven in the Alfa range; the essential product for your outdoor kitchen
The Dolce Vita Top is the largest gas-burning oven in the Alfa domestic line, and it can be easily placed on a supporting surface. With its classic, timeless design and its clean lines, it fits perfectly in any outdoor kitchen or terrace.
Extremely light despite the solid stainless-steel structure, this oven satisfies all cooking needs. Unbeatable when it comes to round pizzas, it’s pretty good at baking roasts, meat and scads of other dishes to delight your palate while you are relaxing outdoors.
The “cotto” oven floor guarantees great cooking using high temperatures to preserve food organoleptic qualities.
- The gas-fired oven stainless-steel dome enables it to reach high temperatures with low gas consumption.
- The pyrometer measures the temperature of the cooking chamber.
- The large glass door allows you to check if food is cooked properly.
- When your Dolce Vita Top is delivered, place it on a supporting surface, insert the flue, connect it to the gas pipe and have a good time!
- The oven floor’s interchangeable firebricks, completely manufactured on the premises, store heat and transfer it to food during cooking.
- The internal structure is made of 441 stainless steel to withstand high temperatures.
- The exterior is made of Scotch Brite Finished stainless steel normally used in commercial kitchens.
The patented Alfa Forni kit allows to turn your gas-fired oven into a wood-burning one.
Just two simple steps to make the switch: cover the burner on the left with the lid to protect it from the soot and the heat of the flame and use the holder to wedge the firewood.
This way the fire starts to burn on the side opposite the burner and never on the burner lid (check the burner is working well before using the gas again).
Made of AISI 441 stainless-steel, the hybrid kit has been specially designed to make the use of the gas-burning oven as easy as possible and to enjoy the pleasures of a wood fire.