Estivella barbecue paellero, a classic among the classics, making a paella over a wood fire for paella lovers is the best of the best, eating rice with that touch of smoke, food of the gods.
The model Estivella barbecue paellero, simple and quality, in refractory brick and refractory cement to be able to make the fire with firewood and charcoal, refractory cement hood to withstand temperature changes without cracking. Stainless steel grill, measures 82 x 52 cm useful. Structural supports, plinth, feet, rods and exterior cladding of the fire box made of precast marble grain in white, optional to change its color to gray-black or brown, as well as the color of the hood It can be delivered in gray-black or beige.
This barbecue, like all the ones we manufacture, incorporates a sparking system to be able to light the barbecue all year round.
Other paellero models, more complete Paterna model, more rustic Terra Alta paellero, modern Olot paellero.
- Bell in refractory concrete painted and stuccoed in white
- Spark arresting system
- Interior in brick and refractory concrete of 5 cm
- 82 × 52 cm stainless steel grill
- White marble grain support with intermediate shelf in refractory brick
- Weight: 828 kg
- Measurements: Width 116 x Depth 72 x Height 242.5 cm