LONDON work barbecue, modern style, internal hood in refractory concrete with spark arrester system (precaution and security system, to avoid possible fires), cubic-shaped exterior cladding in fiber cement, material resistant to inclement weather conditions outside, practical for its maintenance.
Fire box made of refractory brick and refractory cement, to be able to withstand the high temperatures that fire with wood can reach as well as withstand the lower temperatures of fire with charcoal, this brick is supplied painted with anticaloric paint in black. Firebox with three positions of guides embedded in stainless steel to have different levels of cooking, it is supplied with a cooking grill in stainless steel, useful measure of 69 x 44 cm. Drawer to collect the metallic ashes, drawer not embedded to be removed if necessary and to be able to make the fire directly in the fire base.
Structural support in gray concrete with acid finishes, on the table in deep black granite, and black enameled stoneware pile.
- Cement fiber outer hood * (kit per pieces).
- Refractory concrete inner hood.
- Sparking system.
- Interior in brick and refractory concrete of 5 cm painted black.
- Three guide positions for the 69 × 44 cm stainless steel grill.
- Independent ash drawer.
- Black enameled pile.
- Support and covering in gray concrete, 5 cm refractory painted in black, on the table in deep black granite.
- Total measurements: width 200 x depth 65 x height 213 cm
(*) A manual riveting tool is required for assembly.