MALTA work barbecue, modern style, internal hood in refractory concrete with sparking system (precaution and safety system, to avoid possible fires), cubic-shaped exterior cladding in fiber cement, material resistant to inclement weather conditions outside, practical for its maintenance.
Fire box made of refractory brick and refractory cement, to be able to withstand the high temperatures that fire with wood can reach as well as withstand the lower temperatures of fire with charcoal, this brick is supplied painted with anticaloric paint in black. Firebox with three positions of guides embedded in stainless steel to have different levels of cooking, it is supplied with a cooking grill in stainless steel, useful measure of 69 x 44 cm. Drawer to collect the metallic ashes, drawer not embedded to be able to be removed in case of need and to be able to make the fire directly in the fire base.
Structural support in beige concrete with acid finishes, shelf tinted in black, on the table in aged Cenia marble.
- Cement fiber outer hood * (kit per pieces).
- Refractory concrete inner hood
- Spark arresting system
- Interior in brick and refractory concrete of 5 cm
- Three guide positions for 69 × 44 cm stainless steel grill
- Separate ash drawer
- Table, support, beige concrete covering, and black tinted gray, on the table in aged Cenia.
* A manual riveter is required for mounting
- Total measurements: width 160 x depth 65 x height 214 cm