OSLO barbecue paella pan, style between classic and modern, barbecue ideal for paellas with a wide cooker.
Hood made of refractory concrete with spark arresting system (precaution and safety system, to avoid possible fires), it is supplied painted and stuccoed in gray-black color, material resistant to inclement weather conditions outside and resistant to fire temperatures.
Fire box made of refractory brick and refractory cement, to be able to withstand the high temperatures that fire with wood can reach as well as withstand the lower temperatures of fire with charcoal. Firebox with three positions of guides embedded in stainless steel to have different levels of cooking, it is supplied with a cooking grill in stainless steel, useful measure of 82 x 52 cm. Drawer to collect the metallic ashes, drawer not embedded to be able to be removed in case of need and to be able to make the fire directly in the fire base.
Structural support in gray concrete with acid finishes, on the perimeter table in refractory brick and inside natural stoneware.
- Hood in refractory concrete painted and stuccoed in gray-black
- Spark arresting system
- Interior in brick and refractory concrete of 5 cm
- Three positions for the 82 × 52 cm stainless steel grill
- Separate ash drawer
- Side table in refractory brick and natural stoneware
- Support, covering and intermediate shelf in gray concrete
- Total measurements: width 196 x depth 72 x height 247 cm
There are no reviews yet.