Pallars barbecue with wood oven, elegant lines, work table and lintels of hoods for the extraction of fumes in natural stoneware, materials designed to be outdoors and to withstand the high temperatures of the wood fire and also of charcoal. The fire box made of refractory brick and refractory cement, incorporates three positions of guides to hold the grill, it has useful measures of 69 x 44 cm. The structural supports that are made up of skirting boards, feet, rods and cladding parts for the kiln and the firebox in precast brown marble grain (easy to clean). The fume hoods incorporate a spark arresting system (protection measure, against fire).
Other models with wood-fired oven, classic Berguedà line, modern Monaco line with oven.
- Bells in refractory concrete painted and stuccoed in white
- Spark arresting system
- Interior in brick and refractory concrete of 5 cm
- Three positions for the 69 × 44 cm stainless steel grill
- Separate ash drawer
- Natural stoneware countertops and side tables
- Lintel in natural stoneware
- Brown marble grain support with ample logs
- Measurements: Amplada 241 x Depth 92.5 x Height 237 cm