Restyled, the Weber Q 100 is now the Weber Q 1000 Titanium. The BBQ has the same great performance and sleek styling, but adds new aesthetics that are both functional and fun, including larger grip handle and control knobs, sturdy front and rear cradles, plus the familiar Weber Q logo branded in the lid.
Split grates allow for a grate/griddle cooking combination: Just replace one of the grates with the Q 1000-series compatible griddle (sold separately) and experience an unexpected way to prepare breakfast, lunch and dinner on your barbecue.
The tall lid accommodates the grilling of small roasts and birds. Durable, but lightweight, the cast-aluminum construction of the Weber Q 1000 Titanium makes this super-portable barbecue the perfect tailgating companion.
Reliable starts are assured with the piezo electric ignition. Steaks, chops, burgers, and dogs are easily handled, but a large variety of other foods may also be cooked at any temperatures from low to high. Just dial-in the proper heat setting by adjusting the infinite control burner valve. For grilling on-the-go, the Weber Q 1000 Titanium runs on disposable gas canister (not included). For at-home use an optional gas adapter hose to run on a refillable gas cylinder as opposed to the standard disposable gas cartridges.
- Cooking area: 43 cm x 32 cm.
- One stainless steel burner 2,6 kW.
- Lightweight lid and body are cast aluminum.
- Built in carry handles.
- Quick start. The piezo electric ignition starts the Weber Q quickly and easily.
- 2 -piece cast iron cooking grate is porcelain-enameled and conducts heat evenly across the entire surface.
- Easy to clean. Fat and food residue are collected in a removable drip tray.
- Removable drip tray.
- Heat resistant glass-reinforced nylon frame.
- Easy to control the heat and runs on disposable gas canisters (not included). A gas bottle adaptor is available as an accessory.
- 5 year limited warranty.
- Colour of the lid: Titanium.