Argemi ROMA barbecue, style between classic and modern, hood made of refractory concrete with spark saver system (precautionary and safety system to avoid possible fires), is supplied painted and stuccoed in gray-black color, material resistant to the inclement weather outside and resistant to fire temperatures.
Firebox made of refractory brick and refractory cement, to withstand the high temperatures that can reach the fire with wood and can also withstand the lower temperatures of fire with charcoal. Firebox with three positions of stainless steel guides to have different levels of cooking, is supplied with stainless steel cooking grill useful size of 69 x 44 cm. Metal ash collection drawer, drawer not encastado to be removed in case of need and to make the fire directly on the fire base.
Structural support in gray concrete with acid finish, on the perimeter table top in concrete and natural stoneware.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
- Refractory concrete hood painted and stuccoed in gray-black
- Spark-saving system
- 5 cm refractory concrete and brick interior
- Three positions for the 69×44 cm stainless steel grate
- Independent ash collection drawer
- Side table in natural stoneware brick
- Support, lining and intermediate shelves in gray concrete
- Overall dimensions: width 190 x depth 65 x height 249,6 cm