When design makes for a great oven.
The Stone gas-fired oven is born of a brand-new concept pioneered by Alfa Forni that combines design and innovation to present a stainless-steel front arch. You can safely place the oven onto the Alfa table without running the risk of scuffing the surfaces thanks to its anti-stretch legs.
Designed and made in Italy as a result of more than 40 years’ experience in direct heat cooking.
The go-to oven for baking any type of dish from pizza to meat, veg and desserts. For slow cooking recipes such as desserts, the door glass will help you check the food as it bakes, an Alfa Forni’s distinctive feature.
Throwing pizza parties at your home will be a doss with the Stone M; in fact, the stainless-steel vault speeds up heating time like no other gas-fired oven in the market and in just 30 minutes you will be ready to bake! Its semi-commercial cooking chamber and its capacity make it the best choice to feed all your guests in no time.
Widen your family circle, bring your new Stone gas-fired oven into your home!
- Just 30 minutes for the first batch!
- The pyrometer 0 °-500 °C (32 °-932 °F) measures the average temperature of the cooking chamber.
- Check food as it cooks through the large glass door.
- Plug and play. Easy to install! Just connect it to the gas supply and let the fun begin!
- The oven floor is totally produced in-house as a result of over 40 years of experience. Made in Italy with 8 cm thick insulation.
- An out-and-out 125 Kg gas stove to cook in your garden!
- The stainless-steel front is folded and handcrafted by our skilled workers.
- An outdoor oven that cooks two 28 cm pizzas at a time in just 90 seconds.
- The 4 brushed finish legs have an anti-scratch plastic base and can be adjusted up to 7 cm.
- The insulating ceramic fibre allows the oven to keep the heat inside the oven for a long time.
The patented Alfa Forni kit allows to turn your gas-fired oven into a wood-burning one.
Just two simple steps to make the switch: cover the burner on the left with the lid to protect it from the soot and the heat of the flame and use the holder to wedge the firewood.
This way the fire starts to burn on the side opposite the burner and never on the burner lid (check the burner is working well before using the gas again).
Made of AISI 441 stainless-steel, the hybrid kit has been specially designed to make the use of the gas-burning oven as easy as possible and to enjoy the pleasures of a wood fire.