TENERIFE prefabricated barbecue, modern style, internal hood in refractory concrete with sparking system (precaution and security system, to avoid possible fires), cubic-shaped exterior cladding with fiber cement, material resistant to inclement weather conditions outside, practical keeping .
Fire box made of refractory brick and refractory cement, to be able to withstand the high temperatures that fire with wood can reach as well as withstand the lower temperatures of fire with charcoal. Fire box with three positions of embedded stainless steel guides so that it can have different cooking levels, it is supplied with a stainless steel cooking grill useful measure 69 x 44 cm. Drawer for collecting metallic ashes, a non-flush drawer to be able to take out if necessary and to be able to carry out the fire directly on the base of refractory brick.
Structural support in beige colored concrete, acid-finished, on the table, side downpipe and back in deep black granite.
- Cement fiber outer hood * (kit per pieces).
- Refractory concrete inner hood
- Spark arresting system
- Interior in brick and refractory concrete of 5 cm
- Three guide positions for 69 × 44 cm stainless steel grill
- Separate ash drawer
- Support and covering in gray concrete, on the table and downpipes in deep black granite.
- Measurements: Width 188 x Depth 65 x Height 213 cm
* A manual riveter is required for mounting